Building the future of healthcare with a holistic healthcare and wellness centre.
Developing in Puducherry, India, this project aims at growing medical tourism in the union territory. It's a sustainable and environment-conscious healthcare centre with a focus on treatment, training and tourism.
- Preventive and super speciality care with Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani and Naturotherapy.
- Sustainable architectural design with energy-neutral buildings.
- Creating access to affordable healthcare with innovative technology.
Leveraging the power of e-commerce to connect vendors and customers worldwide.
Curated products and services from around the globe are brought to a global audience at affordable prices and delivered to their doorstep.
- It aims at maximising vendor reach and customer choices at a global scale.
- Currently connected with 800+ small and medium businesses serving over 5000 products.
- An e-commerce platform that offers products and services at the best prices.
Designing unique spaces that suit the client requirement.
A Gen Z interior design studio to deliver high quality & unique spaces at affordable rates.
- Currently, a team of 100+ architects connects with contractors.
- Offer 360-degree images and walk-through using VR devices before site execution.
- Customised offerings to make design affordable.
Azha - Natural Skincare
Combining the goodness of Indian Ayurveda and Western Oils to provide a wholesome skincare solution.
A brand that has been working since 2017 to make natural skin care products. It has expanded its range to include products for babies.
- Focused on creating natural skin care products.
- Serve a global customer base.
- Create products for babies and adults ranging from soaps, shampoos to moisturisers.
Making periods comfortable, one sanitary napkin at a time.
They are creating cotton-based sanitary napkins to provide a comfortable and rash-free period experience. They also aim to reduce period waste by using biodegradable materials.
- Environment conscious decision to use 100% organic cotton for making the sanitary napkins.
- Aim to provide a rash-free period experience.
- Provide varied sizes in sanitary napkins, allowing users to choose what suits them best.