Building the future of healthcare with a holistic healthcare and wellness centre.
Developing in Puducherry, India, this project aims at growing medical tourism in the union territory. It's a sustainable and environment-conscious healthcare centre with a focus on treatment, training and tourism.
- Preventive and super speciality care with Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Siddha, Unani and Naturotherapy.
- Sustainable architectural design with energy-neutral buildings.
- Creating access to affordable healthcare with innovative technology.
A pedagogical training center, aiming to guide students and young aspirants in deciding and pursuing their dream careers.
Our courses have been specially integrated with curriculum on life skills and professionalism to prepare students for the needs of the corporate world. We firmly believe that careers have no genders; hence our women-specific courses are geared towards empowering women.
- Trained professionals from respective domains
- Academic and skill growth go hand in hand.
- Effective placement training and assistance.
Shajo Design Studio
Designing unique spaces that suit the client requirement.
A Gen Z interior design studio to deliver high quality & unique spaces at affordable rates.
- Currently, a team of 100+ architects connects with contractors.
- Offer 360-degree images and walk-through using VR devices before site execution.
- Customised offerings to make design affordable.
Arza naturals Skincare
Combining the goodness of Indian Ayurveda and Western Oils to provide a wholesome skincare solution.
A brand that has been working since 2017 to make natural skin care products. It has expanded its range to include products for babies.
- Focused on creating natural skin care products.
- Serve a global customer base.
- Create products for babies and adults ranging from soaps, shampoos to moisturisers.
Making periods comfortable, one sanitary napkin at a time.
They are creating cotton-based sanitary napkins to provide a comfortable and rash-free period experience. They also aim to reduce period waste by using biodegradable materials.
- Environment conscious decision to use 100% organic cotton for making the sanitary napkins.
- Aim to provide a rash-free period experience.
- Provide varied sizes in sanitary napkins, allowing users to choose what suits them best.